My friend ordered Uggs for us from a company called New Boots 99.The soles are a type of plastic that do not bend and run very small.

I wrote to the company about the fit and the soles. They said, it is expensive to send them back. I should just deal with them, give them away for a gift or try to sell them. I ordered them a week ago I tried to write to the company again and the site blocked a second email.

My friend also emailed them. She was told the same thing and her second email was block.

The Uggs were $90.00 last week and this week they are $75.00.She also had problems with her credit card after she place her order.

Had an Experience with NewBoots99?

Comments

I just came to realization after numerous of attempts to contact the newboots99.com.to no avail, the web site is a "big Scam".

I ordered the UGG Classic Tall boots on 12-7-10, costing $75.00 and $20.00 for shipping charges. This purchase was for my 10 year old granddaughter for her Christmas. My debit card was used and I will be putting this scam on UTUBE for others to be informed. I am going to pursue this issue.

Monies is hard to come by these days and for these Scammers to take advantage of people is SCROOGE LIKE".

Upset and angry grandmother.:sigh :(

Iztapalapa, Capital District, Venezuela #221160

Is there a way to shut this internet boot store down?

Wellington, South Australia, Australia #220516

DO NOT order from this website.I ordered a pair of uggs for my daughter for christmas.

my cc was charged the day after i placed the orders, i have never been sent any kind of shipping info. i've went back to the website and have logged back on but i am not told that my userid and/or password isn't correct. i requested my p/w to be reset and now i'm getting the message that they have no record of me. i have sent messages from their website to "contact us" and i never have gotten any kind of reply.

now my messages to them aren't even going thru.this is a total scam!!!

#220486

Do not buy for this website. It's a total scam, there is no return address and when you email about a problem with your payment you get an automatic response from some Mary 655.

I was very clear that I requested a size 11 and they sent me a size 10 instead. I have sent more than 10 emails explaining to them their mistake and they failed to fix it (suggesting that I sell the wrong sized boots myself and re-order the size 11). On top of that they overcharged me $13 more than the list price and failed to credit me the money despite written promises. There is no available telephone number to speak with a supervisor.

Learn from my painful experience and stay away from this website.

#219066

the boots are fake!!!!!!!!for sure the mail left them & i didnt get to sign anything now im stuck w them - like others said theres no return address or ph # to get hold of the customer service - if anyone has luck w returning please post it.

I also purchased boots for my daughter on 11/11/10, purchase price of 75.00 and 20 shipping fee.As of 12/4/10 I haven't received the boots and newbboots99 has stopped responding to me emails.

The bad part is that, I used my debit card, so I'm don't have fraud protection. But i'm still going to try and dispute this. Sad part is, prior to my order. I checked the ugg site, and newboots99 was listed as an authorized dealer.

they have a way of hacking into the website. Lesson learn, I will pay full price its not worth the hassle.

Just stick with nordstroms or zappos.....angry parent....

I ordered boots from this New Boots 99 site as well, thinking I was getting a good deal.The boots are very cheap looking, definitely not UGGS.

I did find an email on their site, however they have not emailed back. I sent an email on Monday, Nov 29th. The email address is uggservice100@yahoo.com. I'm not sure what to do?

I was buying these for my daughter for Christmas.

Very upsetting to lose this money on crappy boots.Appreciate any suggestions.

We ordered boots for my daughter, they charged our card twice and we are still waiting-10 days later for the boots.We have started the process of stopping payment with our bank as of today.

Fake company, emails do not go through and none of theier links on any of the web pages work.Wish they were close by, have a large stick I would like to introduce them to.

Hey emmau86..WHEN YOU CALLED YOUR BANK HOW DID THAT GO?

I PURCHASED BOOTS LESS THEN 24 HOURS AGO AND WANT TO CANCEL ASAP!!!

please email me at cmeadows4@yahoo.com Thank you!!!anyone who has had success gettin money back please email!

The company is not authorized to sell ugg boots.I ordered a pair and found out before I received them that they were fake.

I have emailed them over 10 times and never received a response.

I finally contacted the bank an disputed the charges.When the order arrived the box was way to small for a pair of boots so I refused the delivery.