If you have ordered from newboots99.com and have gotten scammed please go to www.icw.gov/default.aspx and file a complaint with the FBI to report them!I just finished filing mine!

It's time we scream loud enought to shut this site down!

they scammed me out of $100 for a pair of Ugg boots that I have never recieved. I ordered these for my daughter for Christmas now it looks like she won't be getting a Christmas present! I should have researched them before ordering!

Please don't be scammed by them!!!If you have then plese file a claim!

Had an Experience with NewBoots99?

Comments

I just ordered a pair about a week and a half ago, after i put my credit card info in it didnt send anything to my email and just gave me a tracking order, i looked on fedex and ups for my order and neither of them recognized my order number. I'm pretty PO'ed about this, my friends ordered from there and got there's in the mail and they did look real but i dont know. Now i have no idea what to do about it, i got charged 100 bucks and no boots yet, i guess just a lesson learned

What a scam! Boots r very cheap and the fur falls out in patches!

Thank you for the info!I went to the site immediately and submitted my complaint.

I agree that everyone who's been ripped off by this outfit should file a complaint ASAP!I also reported that they operate under the pretense of an American website.

My mother was going to gget me some from that site- until she read the reviews. She decided to go to Jackson to get mine. Her friend ordered some from thee site, and the fur fell out in patches.

Same as Leela--definitely FAKE>>> Can't get in touch with them now...

I got boots for my daughters xmas at the same site. They smell and fake uggs for sure. I'm in the same boat....scammed